The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application - Lepton

5 posters

Go down

Guild Application - Lepton Empty Guild Application - Lepton

Post by Lepton Mon 28 Jun - 19:22

OOC information

Name: Tom

Experience with WoW: I've been playing on and off for a few years. Recently started again after a 2 year break.
As for Warcraft lore... I know a fair bit though not in depth yet. In the past I've brushed past the story though now regret this and am busy catching up!
I had a level 70 hunter back with The Burning Crusade as well as a couple more on the way to 70. Have since started this new character on the RP server.
I'm new to Roleplaying but eager to learn more.

How did you hear of us?: Came across members in the game.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Briefly talked (IC) with Vatheras and Valestrion.

Hobbies: Climbing, running, music, and of course: WoW

Work/student/other: Student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Since reading it yes (:

What can you contribute with in the guild: A willingness to learn, time and a friendly persona [ooc... ic as well at times...]

Your average online time: A few hours per day, dependant on uni work (but summer now so mooore! [: )

IC information

Character Name: Lepton

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Priest

Male/Female: Female

Birthplace: Unknown

Age/DoB: 18

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
(Please be kind, new to all this! I guess it's the start of where my character comes from. If you think more is needed for a decision let me know. I didn't want to make it too long!)

Kayton cursed himself. Why had he taken her? She was much too young to be exposed to this danger. He looked out of his hiding spot at the Undead... thing they had been running from. He hoped it's brain had rotted enough so it didn't think to look up. He didn't think it had seen Lepton though. His daughter was perched in an extra thick clump of leaves another 2 meters higher. A space big enough for one. And if it saw him maybe she would pass by unnoticed. He hoped so anyway.

Katon sighed. It was dangerous but he couldn't bare leaving Lepton in Stormwind by herself. She hated it. So he had started taking her on his expeditions.

An expert herbalist, Kayton would go on regular and prolonged trips to acquire the best ingredients for the Alchemists in the city. They would pay handsomely for the best ingredients though the gold never concerned him. In fact most of his money would go to help the orphans and injured veterans of the Alliance. He was a man of peace and taught his daughter to follow the same beliefs.

A little too well. From an early age she had a love of the outdoors and constantly wanted to explore. So he would bring her as far as the nearest Alliance outpost and leave her while off on multi-day trips from these base camps. But he soon started bringing her on the smaller trips and the occasional over night camping spot.

This was his worst fear come true, however. She was in mortal danger and there was nothing he could do to protect her. Except fight. He'd have the upper hand. The creature was right below him. Maybe he could kill it before it got him. He pulled out his knife and glanced up at his daughter one last time as he steeled himself.

The thing looked up.

Lepton

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Lepton Empty Re: Guild Application - Lepton

Post by Vatheras Mon 28 Jun - 19:25

Application looked good and I got a good impression ICly. Give me a nudge ingame and we'll sort an interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Mon 28 Jun - 19:59

I hope your surname is IcedTea.
Rentarn
Rentarn
Admin

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Tue 29 Jun - 4:47

Rentarn wrote:I hope your surname is IcedTea.

Or perhaps, Lepton, the 1st Earl of Grey!
Phil
Phil

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue 29 Jun - 5:09

I had pretty brief moment to check Lepton but he seemed a fine player. *thumbs up*
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Wed 30 Jun - 18:09

Lepton is now in the guild. Lock this.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Wed 30 Jun - 18:41

Lock&Load...

I should totally have moderator status, seeing how often I am in here Very Happy
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down