The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaahuec's Form

4 posters

Go down

Kaahuec's Form Empty Kaahuec's Form

Post by Kaahuec Thu 8 Jul - 13:02

OOC information

Name: Sén (Sh-ay-n)

Experience with WoW:
I've played wow pretty much since release, and have been roleplaying for probably 3 years. I also owned a fairly sucessful Rp guild on the Server Ravenholdt 2-3 years ago called "The Seth'Ered Mind".
Lore wise, I know more lore on the horde side than the alliance side (better to be honest Razz),
but for the moment Draenei tend to be my current interest, hense my character. But I'd like to think i know alot on the lore. My Heighest level character is my Lvl 80 Forsaken mage (also on Defias brotherhood, in the cult of shadows... ironic i'm joining here then XD), as a forsaken I can quite happily offer his services if you need help for guild events.

How did you hear of us?:
I was asking about Draenei only guilds, or guilds with a Focus on the Light, and your name was thrown into convosation by a randomer. Well you guys, the Argent Guard and Ere Argus. After reading about all 3, i decided you guys would fit my character best.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Nope, no one what so ever.

Hobbies:
My Hobbies include: Hanging with my friends, Singing Lead Vocals in my Band and Breeding and selling a various selection of Tropical/Marine fish and Reptiles.

Work/student/other:
Student, starting on Gap year

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yup, took a good read of it a moment ago. Basically just be polite and respectful whilst listening to the guilds virtues.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
Well I could lie to you guys and give you a list of things i COULD bring, but in reality i think honesty is a little better.
So i guess the best way is to trial me and take a look, i tend to be quite active, or as active as my life permits. And i enjoy developing my own and helping develope other peoples characters. Plus guild events are always good to create and participate in

Your average online time:
My online time goes down at the weekends, and on tuesday night.
But appart form that i'm pretty active.

IC information

Character Name: Kaahuec

Character Race: Draenei

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Argus

Age/DoB: Date of birth is unknown, but Kaahuec was roughly 10,000 years old when they left Argus, making him fairly ancient at 35,000 years old now. (Note to guildies Draenei are thought to be immortal or live for a hell of a long time).

-I'll write you the intro I made for creating my character, its subject to change! BUT, without giving too much away for mystery (plus he's lvl 17 at the moment) (Khronakai Khristor = Eternal Glory)

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:.

As if a train was approaching, cries and blaring sirens begin getting closer and louder untill Kaahuec cannot take it anymore and opens his eyes from what he hopes is a bad dream... Unfortunately this isnt the case. As everything comes into focus the swirling greens, reds, purple and blues begin to form blobs, then imagines and finally the scene of disaster is set. Fragmented pieces of the ship lay all around him, fires are blazing from various rubble piles and plenty of screams can be heard from the mamed or dying Draenei which little the forest floor. Before anything even began to set in, Kaahuec was up like a lightning bolt. Without even checking his body for fairly disasterous wounds holy light was being flung left right and centre to aid the survivors.

Breathing deeply Kaahuec began to clutch his chest "Khronakai Khristor" is muttered from his lips, as he falls to the ground. Everything blacks out.

Noises begin to form again, 'the lights work is never done' he thought, as he gets ready to pull himself up... but nothing happens. So he tries again. Still no prevail. 'am I dead?' crossed through his mind, until instantaneously he is thrust into his body and makes a final gasp. Finally awake, he looks around to find himself surrounded by more Draenei in the hospital camp of Ammen Vale. Pulling himself up onto his hooves, he scouts the new surrounding "I'm getting too old for this" he mumbles a smile now forming on his haggard face. Now picking up his weapon and shield he sets fourth into this new world, wondering what suprises ly in wait for him.

Kaahuec

Back to top Go down

Kaahuec's Form Empty Re: Kaahuec's Form

Post by Valestrion Thu 8 Jul - 13:39

Looks good to me

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Thu 8 Jul - 15:39

Nice app. Will be great to have another Draenei in the guild too. And will be good to have another contact who is in Cult of Shadow as we look to set up some inter-guild events too.

If you can contact Vatheras in game , he will set up an IC interview for you Smile

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Thu 8 Jul - 16:37

Kaa is in the guild!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Thu 8 Jul - 16:51

Damn that was quick..

Aarian