The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aronor Lionsguard

4 posters

Go down

Aronor Lionsguard  Empty Aronor Lionsguard

Post by Aronor Sat 18 Sep - 7:46

OOC information

Name: Brice

Experience with WoW: Around 3 years playing. I don't have an expert knowledge in the field of Warcraft Lore but I understand enough what is happening and what has happened before. Mostly, I've role-played with my friends but I want to gain a broader perspective and experience new things with other people. Our role-playing with each other has also been waning, which led me to search for a fitting role-playing guild.

How did you hear of us?: Bennedictus is calling out for recruits in the trade channel but mostly it was Fortesgue who suggested this guild to me as a good place to learn more and get involved with the RP community.

Do you know anyone in the guild already? Not really. I know a few names but that's all.

Hobbies: Fencing, reading, writing.

Work/student/other: Student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yes.

What can you contribute with in the guild: I am very enthusiastic about role-playing and will attempt at my very best ability to provide quality from my side. I will also likely be able to attend events regularly.

Your average online time: 1-2 hours every week day and 4 or so hours on the weekend.

IC information
Character Name:
Ex-Justiciar Aronor Lionsguard
Character Race: Human
Character Class: Paladin
Male/Female: Male
Birthplace: Undecided.
Age/DoB: 50ish.

Short Piece of writing [Optional]: (Something I came up quickly, it has no real purpose or story to it but I thought it would serve as a better insight to my writing capability than a polished piece.)

The gentle, lapping of the water was calming to his ears, gave him solace from the unwelcome memories. They had invaded even his dreams, weakening the conviction that drove his purpose and tired his old limbs almost beyond use. He did not deserve this.

Aronor's knuckles turned white, squeezing the badge he clutched so desperately on to. The once deep engravings now worn and shallow. Time had played its relentless effect, both to the seal and to the wielder. He could cast it away now, let it plunge into the murky depths and be forgotten. But the thought only drew a grimace upon his grim, scarred features and reminded him of his failure.

A sudden burst of sound was set loose from his lungs, a shout of outrage, zeal and fear all at once. Nobody seemed to notice. No one seemed to care, only the seagulls squawked in alarm.

The Paladin pocketed the badge once more and gazed gleefully upon the open waters. “So be it.” he whispered, daring a response.

Sorry if I get anyone's name wrong, it is not intentional.

Aronor

Back to top Go down

Aronor Lionsguard  Empty Re: Aronor Lionsguard

Post by Jeanpierre Sat 18 Sep - 11:05

Perhaps some side info, but Aronor contacted me earlier asking for some information about the guild. While this hardly serves as a measure for someone's RP ability, in my experience with applicants (even before DoL) it shows he's interested in this guild and giving it a good effort.
I'd say that made a positive impression to me, although it was but a brief encounter.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 18 Sep - 12:10

Application seems good to me. Aronor, please contact an officer in game for an interview.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Sat 18 Sep - 15:26

I approve of this app Smile

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 18 Sep - 16:08

Recruited.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down