The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slynt Frey

Go down

Slynt Frey Empty Slynt Frey

Post by Slynt Mon 20 Sep - 12:01

OOC information

Name: <Faraj>

Experience with WoW:
I'd say around 4-5 years now, I played since Vanilla and I started RPing since the begining of that time. I've played all of the classes in the game and RPed most of them, aswell as most races, ones suited me better than others ofcourse. Overall I've played warcraft for too long =).

How did you hear of us?:
Public events, Cathedral square, Defias forums, ect =)

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Hmmmm, not too closely, although I know of Rentarn, nothing thats vouch worthy though =). But I'll welcome it.

Hobbies:
Archery! The occasional football, I write stories now and then also.
And reading fiction !

Work/student/other:
Student, Gap year =)

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:
Yarp !

What can you contribute with in the guild:
Many roles, a person who enjoys all aspects of the game and takes them to a great deal, PvE, PvP and especially RP ect.
A laid back person who wishes to meet more people =)

Your average online time:
Depending on the time of year, probably 6-8 hours a day, perhaps more ... <cough>

IC information

( This is a new character, my first human paladin infact so if anything isn't spot on throw a warning please =) this also goes for the human Lore, As for developing him I'm half way through it.)

Character Name: Slynt Frey

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: unknown?

Age/DoB: 26 years.

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

(I've somewhat rushed this, but I suppose I like writing under preassure =))

This was the day that this last son of Frey remembered well, Stormwind's welcome to the refugees from Lordaeron.

The two masses of people regarded each other, they watched him and his Northern people pass into the city and exchanged awkward glances of mistrust and worry.
They were strangers, but they were also guests, the wiser would dismiss both ideas and see it a method of survival, Slynt hadn't the mind to bother troubling himself at such times.

Differences aside he thought of them well, yet at that time (and even at his age of fifteen) he saw no reason to look at them awkwardly, nor give them the idea that he is, he was thankful to have escaped and nothing more. There was no reason to start anything meaningless', not with the unholy nightmare that he witnessed still alive and hungry, no, "Be thankful" he told himself, "Be thankful that you are alive, let these southerners recognise you, let them know that these inside differences are meaningless, let them learn that beyond your accent stands a fellow human and let them know that they share they share the same belief, let them know that the Light will always shine"

That was the day that this last son of Frey began to see the world through matured eyes. And so he grew up, as many others did in times of great distress and chaos, under the Light's guidance.

Slynt

Back to top Go down

Slynt Frey Empty Re: Slynt Frey

Post by Aarian Mon 20 Sep - 13:07

A good application, a nice piece of writing too Smile

Please contact an officer in-game and we'll set up an IC interview for you!

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum