The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elly Boxlake

3 posters

Go down

Elly Boxlake Empty Elly Boxlake

Post by Elly Mon 18 Apr - 13:17

OOC information

Name: Marlie

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..
I've been playing on and of since US release. I'm quite new at the whole rp-experience but eager to learn more about it. I wouldn't call myself an expert in lore, but do know the general story behind WoW.

How did you hear of us?:
Irys told me about your guild and got me interested in your guild. I would love to indulge myself in RP and am looking for a solid guild to experience these things in.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Irys

Hobbies:
WoW, cycling, reading, all sorts of stuff actually

Work/student/other:
Work Smile

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yes, I've read it.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
A very loyal guildie, who is willing to learn and to think constructive in a guild. A bit of humor ever now and then as well.

Your average online time:
Varies a lot due to work, but in general 4 evening for a few hours and during daytime every now and then as well.

IC information

Character Name: (Full title)
Êlly Boxlake

Character Race:
Human

Character Class:
Paladin

Male/Female:
Female

Birthplace: known?
In the woods around Goldshire

Age/DoB: known?
25 yrs

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
Elly was born in a small house in the woods of Goldshire. Her father was a paladin who served to protect Stormwind. When Elly said to him that she wanted to become a protector for Stormwind as well, he tried to convince her otherwise. Allthough he devoted his whole life to serve and protect, he didn't want his daughter to get in to any danger. But when he realised that she wouldn't give up on that idea he decided that if he couldn't keep her from becoming a paladin he would train her in the best way she could.

Elly's parent teached her to be forgiving, kind and sincere. By growing up in the woods Elly loves to be in the forest and be around creatures. She would not use her powers for own good but would not hesistate to defend the ones she loves.

Elly

Back to top Go down

Elly Boxlake Empty Re: Elly Boxlake

Post by Valestrion Mon 18 Apr - 13:31

Looks good. Ask an officer for an interview in game.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 18 Apr - 14:18

Interviewed and recruited

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon 18 Apr - 16:05

Irys does make a good reference in my book Wink
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre