The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Blaizer. Tue 13 Apr - 13:41

OOC information

Name: Fredrik

Experience with WoW: I have played since TBC was released. I know alot of the Warcraft lore. Played the Warcraft games several times, and have read some books and I've been doing alot of research on the lore and NPC's on WowWiki. I have a couple of lvl 80's, but only one of them is on this server. I have some RP experience, I also know alot about the lore, so I think I can play my role in the guild.

How did you hear of us?: I saw the name of the guild at WowWiki, so I read alot about the guild, and it sounded very interesting.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: I don't know anyone, but I talked to Vatheras about where to make an app.

Hobbies: Wow, pc, guitar, family, friends and girlfriend.

Work/student/other: I am a student of electronics and work as a Light, Sound and Scene worker.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Yes, I am.

What can you contribute with in the guild: Serious RP, and a really nice and understandable guy.

Your average online time: As fast and as long as possible Smile

IC information

Character Name: Blaizer Lightwhisper The Argent Champion.

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: In the City of Stormwind.

Age/DoB: around 25

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!
Short Piece of writing [Optional]: For about 25 years ago, a woman gave birth to a child named Blaizer. Blaizer grew up in the Cathedral og Light as a servant of the light. Later he took the path as a Paladin, a solider of the light. He got his blessing from the NorthShire Abbey priests, and went on a journey to grow up and become a strong and faithful paladin. On his long and hard road to what he is today. He has defeated plenty of treaths, and fought his way upon the frozen waste of Northrend.

Blaizer.

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Ronon Wed 14 Apr - 9:02

The Argent Champion.

and a really nice and understandable guy.

Made me meh. But I'm not really any good at reviewing applications nor do my opinions directly matter here.

Oh and read through your text a couple of times and fix the small spelling errors, please.

Why is everyone so young, even paladins and mages D:?

And I don't think you would grow up in the cathedral nor do I believe that it existed 25 years ago.
I think it was built during the rebuilding of the city after the second war. The city was destroyed during the first war which was ca 25 years ago and the rebuilding probably started 19-17 years ago. But it may not have been fully rebuilt until the beginning of WoW, which was.. 3 years ago according to Lore, I think.
But I'm a bit shady on Alliance lore, so meh.
Ronon
Ronon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Wed 14 Apr - 13:53

Well, basically what Ronon said.

Anyhow, try to work abit more on the application, or approach either me or Yepharel in game (Or any disciple to let us see how you are IC´ly - Although recruiting is mainly done by me and Yepharel.)
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down