The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application!

3 posters

Go down

Application! Empty Application!

Post by Shezara Sun 15 Aug - 14:49

OOC information

Name: Julie

Experience with WoW: I've played WoW since the ending of TBC, however, I first learned the buttons in WoTLK Razz Since I started playing, I've had breaks (education) but those breaks are over for now Very Happy I am quite familiar with the Warcraft lore, I read alot about it to get better at rp and avoid being in a situation where I'd find myself talking about how "Arthas was an orc affraid ". I recently read alot about The Exodar and outlands (former Draenor) in order to play my brand new Draenei character better! I ofcourse also read about Azeroth.
My highest leveled character is my Death Knight, Eralaso. I mostly use him for raids, but it's more or less my brothers character Wink (however, having his character on my account won't affect my time online to rp!)
When I started WoW I had already played D n' D so I was to begin with, very familiar with rp. It came natural to me to start rp'ing in wow, and after I started, I couldn't quit. <-- rp addict <3
I rp on several characters, and never broke the rules of the servers policy.
Also, I was in the shields, the crimson flame and a number of other rp guilds, including my own bandit guild a long time ago. (if that does any good! Razz )

How did you hear of us?: Well, mostly through the constant SPAM in trade Mad Joking Smile, also through rp, seeing you operate, hearing about you in bars and so on.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Not really, I know who some are but I haven't talked alot to any of them Razz

Hobbies: Besides WoW.. taking stuff on and off my motorbike seeing what looks better, hanging out with friends, going out to have fun and ofcourse stuff like swimming dancing and so on Razz

Work/student/other: School, working at my fathers shop aswell tongue

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: I haven't yet read it, though I know what it is, if required, I'll be sure to study it closely very soon!

What can you contribute with in the guild: I can throw in a very lame joke once in a while, and hopefully blend in with all of you and have lots of good times rp'ing!

Your average online time: after school, 4 - 8 hours, in weekends however, I play till I collapse <3

IC information: Not quite sure about this one, but I might aswell put in my FlagRSP!
Shezara stands abit under average draenei height, she has quite the blue skin tone and glowing, light blue eyes.
You might notice that her body has almost perfect curves, athletic, slim and agile.
She moves elegantly across the street, seeming abit arrogant, though she always seem to have a smile on her face, she speaks with a slight accent.
Her hair is always nicely styled in two thick rat-tails.
She has a golden ring around each of her neck tentacles.
She also has a green jade ring around the start of her tail.
When wearing her armor it's clear that she's a paladin of the holy light, but in causal clothing she looks more like a pretty young draenei girl.
Also, mostly when she wears her bandana, she uses it as a scarf, not covering her nose.
When wearing her armor, you may notice that the three virtues are carved in it: "Respect, Tenacity and Compassion"

Character Name: Miss Shezara Daelynn

Character Race: Draenei

Character Class: Paladin!

Male/Female: Female Razz

Birthplace: Azuremyst Isle

Age/DoB: 20 years old!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:Nothing more than, I hope to get recruited and see you all in-game for some good times and cupcakes!<3
-Julie

lol!

(had to use it when I saw it.)

Shezara

Back to top Go down

Application! Empty Re: Application!

Post by Beladon Sun 15 Aug - 15:51

Well you seem a very nice and friendly person. And yes trade spam...hmmm...We could do with an odd message of recruitment here and there. As for the application, seems pretty good. We need more active members about! ^_^
Beladon
Beladon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Sun 15 Aug - 16:09

Like a Star @ heaven Yes, application looks good to me Smile Loving the smiley usage btw clown

Please contact an Officer in-game to set up an IC interview

afro

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 16 Aug - 15:14

Recruited

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Mon 16 Aug - 21:52

InB4 locked