The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application Adabella Nightshade

5 posters

Go down

application Adabella Nightshade Empty application Adabella Nightshade

Post by Adabella Sun 29 Aug - 7:17

OOC information

Name: Adabella

Experience with WoW:

I’ve played World Of Warcraft for about 4 years now. I’ve been a very easygoing player. I didn’t really mind getting to 60-70-80 in a rush. Getting to the highest level took me about one year. I’ve always been interested in Roll playing, I’ve only recently dared to venture into this new adventure. Concerning the Warcraft lore I’m quite up to date. I’ve read the history of warcraft, yet I play my character a little naive to the history. She respects is, but in her opinion it’s the ‘now’ that really matters. My highest level character is level 80. My experience in role-playing is about one and a half year. In my opinion, I understand the invisible rules of roll playing. The language barriers sometimes gives me a hard time, so in advance, forgive me on that part.

How did you hear of us?:

I’ve seen many disciples roll playing troughout Stormwind. I’ve talked to Venji and he recommened me in context to try and join.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:

I’ve met Venji.

Hobbies:

Gosh, umh.. Traveling, gaming, reading, photographing, being lazy, philosophy, religion, history present and future, family, relationship… If you wish to know it all, do let me know.

Work/student/other:

Student and work.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:

I’ve read and understood the code of conduct.

What can you contribute with in the guild:

I can contribute Adabella. She’s a character I’m proud of. I’ve instilled in her all I know of the game and all I feel a priestess should be. She’s lawfully good and devoted, though (and that’s me personally) she can be shy, so she might need a little push in the back.

Your average online time:

If I have to work or go to school about 3 hours a day. If I have a day of, and nothing to do I might as well play it all day. But, 3 hours a day will do.

IC information

Character Name:

Adabella Nightshade.

Character Race:

Human.

Character Class:

Priestess.

Male/Female:

Female.

Birthplace:

Northshire, Elwynn forest.

Age/DoB:

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]:

Adabella grabbed Dashill, she squeezed him against her chest. Her eyes widen.
‘Divine Shield!’ she yelled. Dashill looked up, and saw a rusty bloodstained axe flying towards his face. He squeezed his eyes shut, and buried his face into Adabella’s chest. But instead of hearing his skull split, a dull sound of something hitting a barrier made him open his eyes.
‘Dashill, listen to me,’ Adabella said. ‘As soon as I get up, block your ears. Squeeze them so hard it hurts, okay?!’
‘O-okay,’ Dashill frightingly replied.
Adabella released her grip and got up. Dashill kneeled and blocked his ears. Adabella inhaled, deeply. While she inhaled she crossed her arms and leaned forwards as if every molecule of air in the vicinity had to enter her lungs. In a split second she threw her arms in the air and swept her face upwards. An extremely piercing yell erupted from her mouth. The mob around her panicked in fear and scattered.
‘For light sake, where are the guards!’ Adabella desperately yelled. Guards ran up the dock and immediately attacked the cultists. Adabella took Dashill in her arms.
‘It won’t be long now, Dashill. The guards are here,’ she said. ‘You’ve made a big mistake hiding on the ship…’

Adabella

Back to top Go down

application Adabella Nightshade Empty Re: application Adabella Nightshade

Post by Beladon Sun 29 Aug - 10:27

Hmm, looks pretty good to me ^_^
Beladon
Beladon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adabella Sun 29 Aug - 10:50

Thank you.

Adabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sun 29 Aug - 11:10

Looks good to me too. Speak to an officer in game for an interview

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon 30 Aug - 3:03

I recall she had quite an IC discussion with Shariah yesterday and she got herself involved with the disease event.
Definitely gets my vouch.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Perturbo Mon 30 Aug - 7:01

Seen her RPing in infirmary aswell, guess I better vouch, she gettin involved and stoof!
Perturbo
Perturbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bludstone Mon 27 Sep - 10:16

R.I.P Adabella Nightshade!
Bludstone
Bludstone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content