The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Sinu Sun 21 Mar - 7:02

Experience with WoW: I've played wow for 2-3 years but only rped for 1-2 years and i've had alot of experience for different roles, guilds and realms. My highest levled character is Jezzron a lvl 80 deathknight.

How did you hear of us?: In trade

Do you know anyone in the order already?: No

Hobbies: Gym, computer games (ps3+ PC) and hanging out with friends

Work/student/other: Student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Yep

What can you contribute with in the guild: personality and my own brand of rp Smile

Your average online time: 1/2 an hour - 4 hours, never realy tell

IC information

Character Name: Miss Sinu Stormheart

Character Race: human

Character Class: priest

Male/Female: Female

Birthplace: Farm in Westfall

Age/DoB: 18

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarises your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Short Piece of writing [Optional]: After Sinu blowing out the candles on her 18th birthday cake she wished she could help people just like her brother (killed in battle) but because of her poor family and the fear of losing another child they couldn't buy her any weapons to become a paladin but they managed to put some money together for a book on the light, she studied night and day and now has set off the stormwind to better her skills, only problem is she doesn't know what to do first.

Sinu

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by Yepharel Sun 21 Mar - 7:10

Grammar could use a little help. Nothing mayor, but the lines are very long and it wouldn't hurt to make a dot here and there.

Like:

After Sinu blew out the candles on her 18th birthday cake, she wished she could help people just like her brother (killed in battle). But because of her poor family and the fear of losing another child, they couldn't buy her any weapons to become a paladin.

Other then that, it was a good application. I'll poke you in-game for your interview.
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down