The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tib's application

+3
Rentarn
Ye Olde Bennedict
Tiberos
7 posters

Go down

Tib's application Empty Tib's application

Post by Tiberos Tue 30 Mar - 16:16

OOC information

Name: Viktor Zryd

Experience with WoW: I’ve been playing WoW since a few months before the release of the Burning Crusade Expansion.
I’ve always been interested in the lore in every of Blizzard’s universes, I think it’s very interesting and fun to read about it.
At the moment I’ve got two level 80 characters, both on Defias Brotherhood.
My roleplaying experience isn’t exactly the best out there, I’ve been RPing approximately since Octobre 2009, I got into the Blazing Shields regiment the very first day I roleplayed. Since then I’ve been in a few different guilds, for example: the Sundown Syndicate, the Dark Sphere and the Lightbearer regiment.
Most of the roleplaying I have done has been outside of guilds though.

How did you hear of us?: I heard of DoL in about the first week I started roleplaying. I knew a person that was in the guild, she always only had positive things to say about DoL.
I’ve always thought it seemed like an interesting guild but I haven’t yet found a moment for my character to apply.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Shariah aswell as Jean-Pierre, of course I've RPed with a few others of you but nothing really noticeable.

Hobbies: Playing music on any instrument I can get my hands on, drawing, long-distance running aswell as World of Warcraft. (Of course)

Work/student/other: I’m currently studying in the ninth grade, starting a program called Music Production in the autumn.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: Yes, I just read up on it all. I’m going to try my best to follow it, which shouldn’t be that much of a problem.

What can you contribute with in the guild: Hopefully I could contribute with a happy and fun personality, aswell as some quality RP if everything flows as I hope and believe.

Your average online time: Differs widely, everything from zero to over twelve hours a day.

IC information

Character Name: Mr. Tiberos Smondle

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Undefined (Paladin OOCly)

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Lakeshire

Age/DoB: 20 years old, born the 28th November in the year of 605.

Short Piece of writing [Optional]: (This is something I just improvised, mixing it with a touch of my character's story.)
The snow creaked and crunched as it got compressed beneath his plated boots, glistening in the sunlight as it drifted off into the air, each of his footsteps creating a mist of small, white snowflakes.
Daylight had just ripped the sky of the Howling Fjord open, beams of sunlight piercing the veil of clouds covering it all the way to the horizon, maybe beyond.
Tiberos kept a stern expression as he wandered, even though he was alone he felt exposed if he showed anything. He knew that “she” was with him, no matter where he went he always knew that she would be.
This was a grave time, a grave time indeed. He’d left early this morning, left Fort Wildervar while everyone else were still drifted away into each of their own dream-worlds.
It was so calm, so much more quiet to wander by himself, none to disturb, or to question his mindset.

The backpack felt heavy on his shoulders, weighing him down as he walked. Yet he kept a steady and strong pace, he knew it was going to be hard, he was prepared for it and wouldn’t let his vigor fail that easily.
He knew what was giving him his strength, he could feel the heat in his right pocket, almost as if she was there.
“Just a quick glance, just to make sure.”
Slowly, he reached into his right pocket, embracing the sphere within his closed fist. He could feel the heat it radiated, yet he longed so much for the light, for her light.
As he pulled the tiny orb out of his pocket he couldn’t see it emitting any light whatsoever, it wasn’t until he opened his fist and the light spread that he could really feel her warmth, looming around him like if her arms were laying around his shoulders, embracing him in her warm cradle of love. He couldn’t resist to smile, he let his eyelids fall shut for a second, tried to imagine her voice. The sweet sound of her voice, reverberating up through her throat before slipping out between her soft lips. A faint whisper, almost as if an echo, could be heard in his ear and he relished in the warm feeling it gave him. Eternal love, nothing can fail us.

Last edited by Tiberos on Tue 30 Mar - 16:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Figured I hadn't turned 15 yet -.-)
Tiberos
Tiberos

Back to top Go down

Tib's application Empty Re: Tib's application

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Tue 30 Mar - 17:52

Seems good to me, loved the writing, I´ll contact you in a moment if you´re still on Very Happy
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Tue 30 Mar - 19:45

Very good application. Hope to have you on board.

I also can't shake the feeling that Tiberios is such a familiar name.
Rentarn
Rentarn
Admin

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberos Wed 31 Mar - 0:06

Rentarn wrote:Very good application. Hope to have you on board.

I also can't shake the feeling that Tiberios is such a familiar name.

Why thank you, also: You fixed my knee when I got shot. Wink
Tiberos
Tiberos

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Wed 31 Mar - 2:31

IIRC Tibéros is burly, mostly bald and has a bad ass beard...
Mr. Tiberos Smondle
I couldn't help but smile Smile

See you around Tib.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Wed 31 Mar - 3:25

What does Class Undefined mean? Presumably several people around the world refer to you as "Paladin" and you have received training from the Paladin trainers in the Cathedral.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiberos Wed 31 Mar - 3:27

Valestrion wrote:What does Class Undefined mean? Presumably several people around the world refer to you as "Paladin" and you have received training from the Paladin trainers in the Cathedral.

Well, Tib did never receive any kind of training that way. It's not part of his story nor have I roleplayed it. The only training I've done with the Paladin trainers is the one that I have done while OOC, since I do PvE and PvP outside the RP.
Tiberos
Tiberos

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Wed 31 Mar - 6:45

Nice app Wink I remember seeing you in the Lightbearer Regiment, or am I mistaken here? Oh, you should contact me IC for an interview...Or Ben, as he is currently more active then me Wink
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Yepharel Wed 31 Mar - 8:18

Has been accepted into the guild IC, locking this thread.
Yepharel
Yepharel

Back to top Go down

Post by Shariah Wed 31 Mar - 9:29

I know who you are Tib! .. But will keep it secret, lovely to see another friend in the guild. Welcome aboard ! <333333
Shariah
Shariah

https://disciplesoflight.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down