The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Crusader Samion Ladimore

4 posters

Go down

Application: Crusader Samion Ladimore Empty Application: Crusader Samion Ladimore

Post by Samion Wed 13 Apr - 14:50

OOC information

Experience with WoW: I have played for 7 years. i started out on a RP server but as my friend started playing i moved and have done most of the ingame content.

How did you hear of us?: not much to be honest but you seemed like the better of the choices.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
nope

Hobbies:
WoW, fishing sometimes.

Work/student/other: looking for work

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Yes.

What can you contribute within the guild: a bit of RP, im still a bit "shy" in the RP side of the gaming but im not one to say no to a RP event though im gonna try and stay at 70 for a while (if theres any thing to be doing at that level).

Your average online time: It depends if there’s anything to do. But I tend to be online most of the day.

IC information

Character Name:
Samion Ladimore

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin / Crusader

Male/Female:
Male

Birthplace: Darkshire

We would benefit from knowing your language capabilities, strengths and weaknesses etc. Please write a short story or piece of text that either summarizes your character, or shows of your writing at its best!

Appearance:
Blond hair, green eyes, his face looks calm and comforting like a priest. Under his armor there are scars from his time in the Order

Personality:
A devoute and loyal soldier just as he acts but he is also a very calm person and not one to seek conflict but if the occation calles for it he wont mind taking up his hammer.

Background:

Samion is one of the veteran Paladins of the Silver Hand Order, not much is said of him except his prowess in battle and will, he a soldier and a holy man and he acts like it.
Hes the unnamed son of Morgan and Lys Ladimore, as he has been gone from Darkshire most of his life he is unknowen to the people there.

He is currently on a Journey for training to become a Champion of the Light, he was the student of Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker under the Second war and partner in the Third.

Samion

Back to top Go down

Application: Crusader Samion Ladimore Empty Re: Application: Crusader Samion Ladimore

Post by Valestrion Wed 13 Apr - 15:32

Looks good. Just note that we are RP-PvP, so you may find you sticking at 70 makes you less effective in the PvP battles.

We may be out of town on campaign for a couple of days, so it may be difficult to arrange an IC interview until we get back, but contact an officer, either myself, Jeanpierre or Venjí and we'll invite you as a Lay Member until we can arrange the interview.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Application: Crusader Samion Ladimore Empty Re: Application: Crusader Samion Ladimore

Post by Valestrion Wed 13 Apr - 16:17

Now recruited as a Lay Member pending interview.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Thu 14 Apr - 9:07

A quick notion about being the unnamed son of Mordan Ladimore.

It isn't exactly a good idea to use current or past npc quest characters as relatives, seeing how you never know if Blizzard might actually decide to re-introduce the unnamed son back into the game in some form or shape Razz

Would be smarter to just claim to be the son of -random soldier from duskwood 124245-

Other than that, it seems veeery good Smile
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 18 Apr - 15:11

Interviewed, promoted to Recruit, and left within a day.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon 18 Apr - 16:05

His faith was overcome!
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down