The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Zelgius

2 posters

Go down

Application for Zelgius Empty Application for Zelgius

Post by Zelgius Sat 18 Jun - 7:02

OOC information

Name: Jay

Experience with WoW:
I have been playing WoW for 3 years now. I have a level 85 Deathknight and a level 67 Hunter. I always play Alliance, Horde bores me Razz I have Role Played in guilds and outside of guilds, I usually play as a darker more evil character, but I was up for a change and have now rolled a paladin. Im not a big raider, I prefer world PVP and RP. I have great knowledge of alliance, scourge, burning legion and Titan RP!

How did you hear of us?:
You came as a recommendation from a player I met in trade chat.

Do you know anyone in the order already?:
Nope

Hobbies:
Martial arts (Jujitsu, MMA, southern praying mantis Kung Fu and Kickboxing), WoW, habbo hotel, going to the gym and partying.

Work/student/other:
I am in year 10 at school.

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Indeed I am, I have already taken the time to read through it.

What can you contribute with in the guild:
A great personality, excellent RP skills and good leadership skills.

Your average online time:
Around 2 to 4 hours daily.

IC information

Character Name: Zelgius Monoghan

Character Race: Gilnean Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Duskhaven

Age/DoB: 45 Years old, DOB unknown.

Zelgius Monoghan was born son of Derek and Susan Monoghan. He was born in the small town of Duskhaven in Gilneas. Derek a warrior and Susan also a warrior always expected their son to grow up and follow the path of the sword. Zelgius mother and father spent years teaching Zelgius the ways of the weapon, until one day a visitor came!

Susan was sick with a curse so strong only a priest of the highest talent could cure her from it. In their small house Derek and Zelgius clinged to Susans hand, then there was a knock at the door, Zelgius ran to answer it. As he opened it, a man dressed in a simple linen gown walked in, waving his hands in the air and uttering a language of what nobody could comprehend a beam of light hit Susan and her curse faded away. That night Zelgius sat up pondering on the possibilities of him becoming a priest. The next morning he gave this idea to his father, "A priest?" Derek said, "YOUR OF THE HOUSE OF MONOGHAN, THE GREATEST SWORDSMAN THAT GILNEAS HAVE EVER SEEN, LEAVE MY HOUSE YOU FOOL AND NEVER RETURN!". Zelgius did not expect this reaction from his father, but he did as he was told, packed his things and left. Zelgius was only 10!

Zelgius walked for days, on the roads of Gilneas, through the Hinterlands and then finally through the marshes of the Wetlands. Zelgius arrived at Menethil harbour, he took a boat to Stormwind. Once there he travelled to the the Cathedral of Light where he met Lord Grayson Shadowbreaker. Over the next 5 years the two built a strong bond and finally Grayson agreed to teach Zelgius the ways of the Paladin.

Now after years of hard work, Zelgius aged 45 seeks to join in the war against the Horde, restore his family's honour and be reunited with his father!

Zelgius

Back to top Go down

Application for Zelgius Empty Re: Application for Zelgius

Post by Valestrion Sat 18 Jun - 12:25

Good application, although this is our old website. It's not a big problem, but I'd usually wait for at last one other person to comment on the application before moving to the IC interview, and that might happen more quickly if you copy your application to www.disciplesoflight.eu/forum.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down