The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Hurskan's return

2 posters

Go down

Application: Hurskan's return Empty Application: Hurskan's return

Post by Hurskang Sun 18 Jul - 20:06

Name: Petter Hammerø

Experience with WoW: I have been playing for 4 years or so. I know some lore, and I intend to learn more. My higherst lvl character is lvl 80? I have been playing in three of Defias Brotherhoods most reknown RP guilds, including the desciples of light. I have alot of roleplaying experience.

I was a desciple of light years ago, in the very beginning. So I have allways known of the guilds existence.

I know Aarian from back in the days. He was my mentor.

Hobbies: None

Work/student/other: Work

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:No

What can you contribute with in the guild: Whatever I can.

Your average online time: Hard to say. Depends. Sometimes I can play all day if the weather is bad and I have nothing else to do. Otherwise if otherwise.

IC information

Character Name: Hurskan Greyfist

Character Race: Dwarf

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Dun Morogh

Age/DoB: 43

I, Hurskan Greyfist, want to return as a disciple of light. I am a dwarven paladin. I used to be the dwarven ambassador for the disciples of light. Now I vaguely intend to join your ranks as a footsoldier, if that is the rank you choose to give me, because I take any rank serious as long as it is of one that follows the path of light and allows me to find and guide others to inner peace.

As you might know, the early desciples of light consisted of only human members. What you might not know is that I, Hurskan Greyfist, was the first non-human race to be a disciple of light. As a dwarven ambassador I recruited alot of dwarven requits. I left the disciples to join the dwarven rifle squad. I had to find my inner dwarf. Meanwhile, the disciples started to reqruit draeneis. When I found out I made a difficult choise, I intended not to join the disciples again, because my sympathy for the draeneis kept me from doing it. When the leader of the dwarven rifle squad got corrupt I left and joined the ranks of the holy lightbringers. I realised that the holy path was the only one. Then, several years later, the leader of the dwarven rifle squad wanted to make up for his bad behaviour and wanted to establish a new rifle squad. I joined him to try and re-establish the guild. Years after, our squad got a nemesis. A cult of death-knights, who just wanted to raise hell in the streets of Stormwind. But the ways of the squad was not gentle. We answared violence with even more violence. That is when I finaly realised that the squad wasn't the place for me. I wanted rid the streets from the cult of death-knights, but not in that way. So I joined the lightbringers again. When justice had been given, and order was in place. I left, to be my own master. I wanted to travle up north by myself. Gather my mind.

And now as I heard of Aarians return, I very much vould like to return aswell. Aarian raised me as a paladin, and he is my mentor, my master.

PS: I like flowers, chocolate and nice walks on the beach.

Hurskang

Back to top Go down

Application: Hurskan's return Empty Re: Application: Hurskan's return

Post by Vatheras Sun 18 Jul - 20:12

App looks good and I got a good impression ingame. And I'm sure Aarian and others will be happy to see you! Nudge me for an interview.
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Sun 18 Jul - 20:19

Ps: Read the code of conduct.

Code of Conduct
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Vatheras Sun 18 Jul - 20:43

Our dwarven friend has now joined the DoL!
Vatheras
Vatheras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down