The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application: Lóuros, the return.

+2
Valestrion
Lóuros
6 posters

Go down

Application: Lóuros, the return. Empty Application: Lóuros, the return.

Post by Lóuros Fri 31 Dec - 8:08

(I posted this a few days ago and it never seemed to have gone through, so I shall try again)

OOC information

Name: Hannah

Experience with WoW: How long have you played? What do you know of Warcraft lore? Highest leveled character? Roleplay experience also..
I was in WoW since the first beta, thus been playing for about seven years now (With a veriety of breaks included). I origionally played on the Venture Co. untill my friends decided that it was time for a £15 realm change to Defias Brotherhood. It is there in Vanilla WoW I found the Disciples of Light, origionally lead by Aarian and his little brother ocassionally loggin on once every blue moon. As the guild continued to grow, by character's level did not due to the fantastic rolepaying events I was sucked into, I found little or no time for leveling. This fact was also common for Aarian who I remember stayed at level 67 for 6 months. I watched the rank of Master at Arms be handed to many brilliant Role-players such as Sieken, Élegost's old character I can't remember the name of, Arathor? Eventually I held the crown of Master at Arms for a good two weeks, at level 55 untill quitting WoW for a long while. Since then, I have dabbled in the Wrath of the Lich King, watching the Disciples of Light change from afar, learning that Maci was the leader, Docer joined a raiding guild (git) and Rentarn has gained the ability to be a Paladin/Docter/Mage/Mechanic/Priest/Warlock/Illidan. (I'm kidding, I think he's a brilliant Roleplayer, it was just an inside joke me and James used to have... For those that were in DoL a long time ago). Never the less, upon bumping into Phil's new character, I decided to come up with some obscene, probebly lore breaking reason for Louros' ressurection, but at the end of the day she was a character I loev roleplaying, and others tollerated roleplayiong with, thus the return of Louros shall be.

How did you hear of us?: Bumped into them time and time again loitering around the Cathedral. They have continued to do so for six years.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Anyone who is still in DoL when I was in DoL I suppose.

Hobbies: A certain MMORPG. I can't wait for Starwars the old republic to come out. Other hobies include marking work, planning lessons and having a general lack of self achivement, thus drinking my sorrows away.

Work/student/other: Psychology Teacher at AS and A2

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: Oui

What can you contribute with in the guild: Irritating and unethical contributions to the guild chat, poor spelling and at eleven o'clock realm time when I'm sufficiantly intoxicated, I shall attempt of 'psycho-analyse' everyone, offending a great amount of the guild members. Aswell as that, I plan to work my way up the ranks (*Cough* Popularity Ladder *Cough*) and try and achive a sence of Roleplaying community that seems to be lacking these days. What's happened to the World RP events? Anerversary Wars? It's all gone!

Your average online time: When ever I can. I aim for Everyday.

IC information

Character Name: (Full title) Louros Corlan

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Female

Birthplace: Stormwind

Age/DoB: Eh.. I'd say about late twenties as acording to blue posts a long time ago, there're a decent few years between expansions.

Lóuros

Back to top Go down

Application: Lóuros, the return. Empty Re: Application: Lóuros, the return.

Post by Valestrion Fri 31 Dec - 8:31

I am not sure if I ever met Louros. Perhaps it was Patrick I met, or perhaps I just remember you because of the contribution made to the forums by you and James. Which ever it is, you are welcome back. Just speak to any officer.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ye Olde Bennedict Sat 1 Jan - 12:25

Louros wrote:Irritating and unethical contributions to the guild chat

Hurray, you are most welcome!
Ye Olde Bennedict
Ye Olde Bennedict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lóuros Sat 1 Jan - 12:50

Yay! Old members who I know! I already feel great about the guild. What happened to Aarian?

Lóuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sat 1 Jan - 13:45

Haven't seen him for a couple of days, but he's still around from time to time.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lóuros Sun 2 Jan - 4:20

...I did not expect that. Never the less. I shall begin my character later today and race through my levels. See you online. (Hopefully)

Lóuros

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Sun 2 Jan - 9:16

Will this be an entirely new character, or technically a new character but IC an ex-Disciple returning to the fold? Either is fine, but an eintirely new character will need an IC interview.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Aarian Mon 3 Jan - 6:35

OMG...the bitch is back?!?!

Aarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Venji Thu 6 Jan - 13:42

Oh my! ...... the awesome one is back?!?!
Venji
Venji

Back to top Go down

Post by Docer Fri 14 Jan - 6:53

Nomnnomnomnomnomnkmnnomnomnomnombomnomnmnmnmnomomomno

Docer

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Tue 18 Jan - 15:02

Unfortunately, it looks like Louros has gone again already. Let's hope she'll be back again soon.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down