The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Valrith Northwood

2 posters

Go down

Application for Valrith Northwood Empty Application for Valrith Northwood

Post by Valrith Tue 5 Oct - 12:05

OOC information

Name: Henrik Haukrogh Jürgensen

Experience with WoW: I have played WoW for about two years now, but first began RP'ing a bit more than a year ago. From then until now I have mainly done night elf RP in the Winterblades. I also tried blood elf RP for while, but turned out I wasn't very good at that. I have also done a bit human RP now and then, although it haven't been as lasting or serious as I want it with Valrith.
My knowledge of WoW lore is not complainable, and I would almost say flawless if not for the fact that I might regret that. Smile

How did you hear of us?: During my RP around I have seen you alot of times before both in Stormwind and beyond, and I have seen that you are alot about in the Cathedral of Light, so I thought it natural for my paladin to join you!

Do you know anyone in the order already?: No, I am kind of a stranger at the moment, but I do know a few human RP'ers

Hobbies: I like gaming, primarily. Not much else to do around here, else than a visit to the gym sometimes.

Work/student/other: School student

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct: I have read the Code of Conduct and agree with it.

What can you contribute with in the guild: Well, I think I can call myself an experienced RP'er, but I don't know what I can contribute with other than RP. Smile

Your average online time: Pretty much most of the day silent , although I spend mos to fmy time on my three nelves, but don't expect me to not play on Valrith!

IC information

Character Name: Crusader Valrith Northwood of the Argent Crusade

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Stormwind

Age/DoB: Around the late twenties/thirties. (Depends on what age you can achieve a beard as his :3)

Short Piece of writing [Optional]: Valrith narrowed his eyes, the amber sun warming his back, a fresh breeze of the sea passing him. He inhaled the smell of salt and seaweed, his eyes concentrating on the white city ahead of him. The city of Stormwind was bathed in the sunlight of dusk. He stood still, his bruised hands excitedly clawed around the railing of the ship. He could hear the bells from the cathedral, memories echoing within him. The giant wheel in the back of the mighty warship took most of the sound, but he could hear the everlasting sound of the splashing water. He waved a away a braid of his golden brown hair from his face gathering it behind his ear.
A few more moments later and he could set foot on his dear birthplace. He got the hand on his loggage and without hesitation set towards the Cathedral. His new home. (Valrith arriving home after years in the Plaguelands as an argent soldier and at last Northrend.)

Valrith

Back to top Go down

Application for Valrith Northwood Empty Re: Application for Valrith Northwood

Post by Aarian Tue 5 Oct - 13:21

A nice application, thanks for your interest in joining DoL - please contact any of our Officers in-game and they will set up an IC interview with you Smile

Aarian

Back to top Go down