The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Grathlor

2 posters

Go down

Application for Grathlor Empty Application for Grathlor

Post by Grathlor Fri 22 Oct - 16:56

OOC information

Name: Tom

Experience with WoW: I've been playing WoW on and off for abour 3 years nows. I played for a long time on Alliance on Sporregar in one of the largest guilds there and left when it sadly disbanded. I then went on to roleplay a Tauren shaman on Defias Brotherhood for a long time, being again in a prestigious Roleplay guild; the Mistrunner Tribe. I now wish to roleplay a servant of the light.
How did you hear of us?:
Asked around and this guild was recommended, also met a few members IC and was impressed.
Do you know anyone in the order already?:
No
Hobbies:
Reading, playing guitar
Work/student/other:
Currently in college
Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct::
Yes
What can you contribute with in the guild:
A long history of roleplay and the ability to competantly roleplay.
Your average online time:
3-6 hours a day.

IC information
Grathlor is a soulful servant of the light but does not serve it as zealously as others. He is a very much an ideas man and reads books alot, believing the study of History paves the way for a better future. He looks down slightly on those of short temper who fly into battle whnever there seems to be trouble.
Character Name: Grathlor

Character Race: Human

Character Class: Paladin

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Undecided

Age/DoB: 22
English is my first language so I'm fully competant at speaking.
Short Piece of writing [Optional]:
The small boy woke to shafts of light penetrating the darkness of his room. He winced as the light hit his eyes, he slowly pulled himself out of bed if there was something pushing him own making this an incredible feat of strength. As his stood, the book he had been reading when he fell asleep crashed to the floor, "Are you ok, dear?" shouted his mother from the kitchen . He quickly picked up the book and cradled it as if it were a child and placed it into his bedside table, "Yes, Mother". He sighed, thinking of the rigorous training his father would soon be putting him through to make him a 'Noble Warrior' as his father put it. Grathlor, the boy, would much rather be engrossed in a book, learning about theories of the world and the Gods. And so Grathlor grew up as a warrior, learning to use swords and shields to great proficiency. But his interest in books meant that he then sought out the local church and began to train as a paladin. And so he became a warrior of the light. A grea thinker, and a great fighter.

Grathlor

Back to top Go down

Application for Grathlor Empty Re: Application for Grathlor

Post by Valestrion Sat 23 Oct - 11:10

Looks great. Contact an officer in game.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down