The Disciples of Light EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application -Hlaine-

2 posters

Go down

Application -Hlaine- Empty Application -Hlaine-

Post by Hlaine Sun 1 May - 9:31

Just a quick heads up, my character is on another server at the moment, im moving to the server, as soon as funds are avaliable.

OOC information

Name: Jay

Experience with WoW: Well, i have played wow since launch really, Ive got extensive raiding experience up until Cataclysm. I have a lvl 85 Rogue and 85 Druid and lvl 80+ of every other character other than a priest, which is the project at the moment. I will admit i have not done any WoW RPing, but i am a keen Warhammer player, i just thought i would give it a try on the game that i really enjoy playing.

How did you hear of us?: I found you on the Defias Brotherhood RP Guild list on the official RP Forums. Your guild stood out from the rest as to what i am looking for.

Do you know anyone in the order already?: Unfortunatly no.

Hobbies: WoW, Rugby, Warhammer

Work/student/other: Im currently working as a Carpenter

Are you familiar with the Code of Conduct:: I hope so, if not im sure i can ask if i have any queries

What can you contribute with in the guild: Im a friendly guy, enjoy a bit of banter, hopefully i may have some advice about the game to share with fellow members

Your average online time:about 5-6 hours a day

IC information

Character Name: Hlaine Van Voytz
Character Race: Human

Character Class: Priest/Ecclesiarch/Inqusitor

Male/Female: Male

Birthplace: Redridge

Age/DoB: 47 years young

Hlaine can sometimes be described as your 'run of the mill' clergymen. Very softly spoken, well mannered, polite, everything you expect from your local priest. But beneath the exterior glow of his nature, beats the heart of a man whos life has been so terribly shattered. At the tender age of 11, his world came crashing down when his family mysteriously dissapeared and were never heard from again. Hlaine was then sent to the Seminary school were he later enrolled to train as a Battle Cleric. His talents and effectivness on the battlefield was noticable and quickly rose through the ranks to Inquistor, and from there taught others the ways of the Light and how to use them agains the enemies of Stormwind. Hlaine retired after 21 years of service and returned to his home town of Redridge during the peace times to carry on as local Priest. Now the time has come for Hlaine to come out of retirement and defend Stormwind and keep its people safe.

Hlaine

Back to top Go down

Application -Hlaine- Empty Re: Application -Hlaine-

Post by Valestrion Sun 1 May - 11:42

Good application. Contact either myself, Jeanpierre, Shariah, or Venji in game for an interview.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Hlaine Mon 2 May - 10:02

I have made a tiny mistake here haha the Priest i have applied with is currently in use on my brothers account as i said he could have him before i went travelling...

If you would be so kind as to let me apply on another character, it would be appreciated

Regards

Jay

Hlaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Valestrion Mon 2 May - 11:51

Certainly.

Valestrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content